Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Light & Wii Fit & Bible Study

Well I was shocked today to see the sun!!! It was so pretty. By the time I got home from work and ran inside to get my camera, the sun had gone down. But I think you'll get the point from this pic.


We bought a Wii Fit last Friday. I've used it twice up to today. Planning to get more with it. Funny how you start blogging you start looking for ANY reason to take a picture. So below is a pic from the Wii Fit that shows all 5 of us as our Mii's. I thought it was cute. The pic didn't turn out too great.


I'm totally nuts about our Wii Fit. This week-end I'm planning to buy the My Weight Loss Coach for my Nintendo DS. It comes with a Pedometer and I can wear it when I walk and then upload it to my Nintendo DS. I can also get that info and put it on my activity log with the Wii Fit and it counts towards my activity goal and workout.

Well I apologize not posting on the Bible Study here lately. I've had to miss 3 weeks in a row. So as soon as I can get back at it, I'll start posting again on it.

I hope you all have a great week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment