Thursday, January 8, 2009

Faith of a Blog & Bible Study

I hope many of you will notice a new blog I added to the right. Called Bring the Rain. I don't know this lady and I don't know if we'll ever talk, but I have gained a lot of faith in our creator so much today. This woman has touched my life in ways she will possibly never know. I've been struggling with issues myself here lately and discovering and reading her blog reminded me that nothing is perfect here, and there are going to be struggles and heartaches until we go home to eternity with him. As she quoted Mercy Me in Bring On the Rain, that if this is what we have to go through to draw closer to Him with the pain and what it takes to praise you then bring on the rain. If you're an easy to cry then have a box of kleenexes ready. I know I have shed tears and this event happened back in April. I love how she draws you in as if you're right there with her. Please let me know what you think as well.

I also started a bible study with my sister-in-law called Esther on Wednesday nights at 6:15. It's a new one by Beth Moore. Ladies, this is what we need! Esther - It's Tough Being A Woman. I might start talking more about this bible study to let you know any eye openers that I'm experiencing. My favorite quote she did last night "Esther gives estrogen". HA! I also learn a great quick definition of hope in biblical terms: Anxious Expectation. Well dear Lord I'm hopeful every day in anxious expectation of meeting you! Coincidences are miracles where God prefers to remain anonymous. Well that to me is He's always there in the background regardless if we know it or not. Trust the providence without a miracle.

Scenario #1 for this week is "It's tough to be a woman in another woman's shadow".

I look forward to sharing with you more. Please let me know if you like this. Something new I'm trying. I would like to know any prayer requests as well. I have one: Shelby has some sort of infection and has to stay out of school until Monday. Please pray that the good Lord will heal her. Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment