Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday & Friends

I've had a busy Friday!

The good Lord has blessed me by putting a new special friend in my life. Darla is in mine and Robert's Life Group called Hand & Foot. She is now our part-time afternoon switchboard receptionist at my work. She is becoming a very special friend in my life. One that I feel I can talk to about anything and she won't judge me.


Robert is part of the Wired team at church. He does the camera work for them. They had a party for all the volunteers. It was really nice and we had many laughs as well.


When I got home from the party, my best friend Misty called and had the house to herself with no kids and no hubby. We now take advantage of getting together since we both live in Maumelle now. We watched Elizabeth Town and had some wine. It was really nice to get to hang out with her. We also tried out a feature on my camera that I hadn't used yet. The self-timer. I think it came out really good!!


We decided to have a toast to quiet time, best friends, great movie, and great laughs!


I always have the best of times with her. What a way to end my Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment