Friday, January 30, 2009

Bri Turns 10!!

My best friend of over 20+ years, Teresa, her daughter had a birthday party tonight. She is a groundhog baby, but we celebrated early. I have loved being a part of Teresa's girls lives. Bri is turning the big 10!! No more single digits. :(

Bri's party was at Jump Zone. I got some good and funny pics of the party tonight.


This is me and Teresa. I don't know what I would do without her all these years.


This is me and the birthday girl Bri! Both Teresa's girls look like her. I can't get over that!


Me and Robert!


The yummy cupcakes!!


Here's a funny! This was used to weighed down the balloons. Ken said this was all he could fine. I just laughed and had to take a pic.

Here are a couple of funny pics of Teresa and I!

This was a blow up slide of Titanic. We were acting like we were holding it up.


Here are some cute pics of Ashley & Harley!




It was a great time! I got other pics, but didn't want to put too much on here! :) Oh by the way I got My Weightloss Coach for my Nintendo DS tonight! Can't wait to try it out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment