Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chicks Are Back In Their Nest & Party

Well my girls made it home yesterday evening around 6. It feels so good to have them back home where I know they're safe, and back in my arms. Harley said she didn't know she could miss home so much. :) I think they were ready to be home.

Well Shelby's party planning is under way for her Sweet 16..... I'm so excited!!! Below are a few pics of ideas we have come up with so far. We are doing Alice in Wonderland Masquerade. Basing it off of the 2010 movie.

Her invites....


I got the jars that will have the "Drink Me" tabs.


These cute buckets will have candy in them with the "Eat Me" tabs.


The party favors will be cups, with candy in them wrapped in the white netting, with the tag of "Drink Me" as well, but with Shelby's name, Sweet 16, and the date.


I'll try to share more ideas as we go along, but I can't share all of them.... Ha ha! Gotta keep up the suspense somehow. Again if you have any ideas, leave me a comment. Party is August 28th!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea! I love it. Those invites are beautiful too!

    I'll let you know on the button. I'm working on it right now :)

    ReplyDelete