Thursday, July 29, 2010

Praise & Girls Are Heading Home!!

I have to first offer up praise for my daughter's boyfriend's dad. He has been sick and was on dialisis (why do words look like they're spelled wrong when you think it's right?) anywho... A kidney came available so he had a transplant last night!! Praise the Lord! I pray that this all continues to go well and his dad pulls through this. Please keep Darrell and his family in your prayers....

The girls are heading home from Arizona as of late tonight. :) Might be home Saturday, maybe Sunday.

Last night, the hubs and I went to Olive Garden.....



I love their Chicken & Gnocchi soup. YUM!! Hubs had his usual Chicken Parmigean.

We then came home and played a card game called Spit. It's also known as Speed. My friend Teresa and I use to play this all hours of the night. VERY competitive and the hubs and I are very competitive.... Not a good mix HA!!!!



Since yesterday was Wordless Wednesday, I couldn't possibly tell you what all we did. I try to honor the rules.... Doesn't that pic look like Hammy has buck teeth? He had actually been licking frosting.... I know bad momma.....

So the girls are coming home. Please pray for their safety. Can't believe my Shelby will be 16 next month. We are doing Alice in Wonderland Masquerade from the newest Alice in Wonderland. I gotta get busy..... Please share any ideas you have by leaving a comment.


This will forever be my favorite picture of the girls. This was for Robert for Father's Day back when they had to be 10, 8 & 7, or somewhere along there....

I promise to get better about taking pictures again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment