Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coming Up to Breathe.....

This is exactly how I can describe my life right now. I have had some ups and downs and to me it feels like more downs then ups. This has been going on since last August. I've had to face some stuff that I had stuffed down inside of me, and when a good friend of mine passed away last August, it all came bubbling out.

I feel like right now things are brighter then they have been. I've had to learn I can't always have peace, and here lately the biggie "IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!" to certain extent. I have felt so under water and out of control with my emotions. There's only one that's in control. He is teaching me that.

I will post pictures that I've gotten since last year and try to update everyone. Again this is to keep my family updated. Especially those that I've recently added to Facebook.

I know there are hardly any of you that read this, but those that have thanks for sticking by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment