Sunday, July 25, 2010

3rd & 4th Day of Girls Being Gone....

So as I told you in the last post, Papa had a story to go with the list of rules...

Young lady asks grandfather: Papa may we go eat some habaneras peppers?

What flashes through his mind in under a secong:

1. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW HOT THOSE PEPPERS ARE
2. IT MIGHT BE FUN WATCHING YOU CRY
3. I DO NOT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH IT RIGHT NOW
4. MAYBE LATER

SO HE ANSWERS: NO

The last thing he wants to hear is:

WHY NOT?

Refer to thought #3.

"WHY NOT" TURNS ME MENTALLY INTO THE INCREDIBLE HULK.

#2 cracks me up. How many of you ever felt that way??? This story is a result in 1) Ashley ALWAYS says Why Not? She is our very inquisitive child. 2) Harley wanted to try some chocolate Papa had and he told her she wasn't going to like. She said yes I will. It was like 5x7 size of chocolate. Problem was it was BITTER chocolate. So Papa told her if she was going to try it she would have to eat all of it. She tried it and immediately hated it!

Speaking of chocolate and Harley, Robert and her got in to a frosting fight.... It was from her birthday cake.



The picture below is from our trip to Petite Jean. Shelby & Ashley sitting on one of the big rocks, by the waterfall. I'll do a post on those pictures soon. I got some good ones.


Below is a picture of me, Robert, Hammy, mom and dad from New Year's.


This is who my girls are with, my parents...... God love them!!! 3 teenagers.... Thank you mom and dad, for spending time with my girls.... I know it hasn't been easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment