Friday, July 23, 2010

2nd Day of Girls Being Gone.....

So I thought why not share pictures of this past year about the girls that way I kind of kill two birds with one stone.

I have to share first, the rules that Papa laid out for the girls for the trip. Too funny!

While We Are on the Road:

1. Keep your hands to yourself.
2. Do not invade another person's space.
3. If you get mad about something just smile, close your eyes and pretend that you see Santa Claus placing presents around the tree and he is naked.
4. If you are still mad count from 50 to 1.
5. It is ok to cut up while we are riding but if papa says to be quiet, BE QUIET, do not make me turn green and yell. I do not like to yell and you will not like me when I yell.
6. Be kind.

Ok my favorite has to be #3, and I love how #5 is snuck in there right before the Be Kind. HA HA!!!




He also had a story for the girls as an analogy, but I'll share that the next time. For fear of a too long of a post.



I hope the girls are ok, and are behaving well..... I know they will have fun once they reach their destination. I hope they are taking pictures.



Before I close, I want to ask for prayers for our family. I can't go in to details at the moment, but please know your prayers are very much appreciated and hopefully I will be able to tell you what you were praying for soon.

**Pictures are from Gulf Shores trip Thanksgiving week 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment