Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday: Happy Birthday Brandy!


Today was Brandy's birthday party after work. I love this girl. She has a I Can attitude, and is just always there when I need her. I am fortunate to be able to work with her. We celebrated her birthday at Bar Louie.

Here's the silly birthday girl with me. Looks like she's licking my ear. HA!


Ok, now let's do a serious pic. Doesn't she have gorgeous hair!


Here she is blowing out her candles on her cake.


Here are a few other pics.






Here are two pics of my other two buddies. Lisa the first one lives in Fayetteville, and was only here to help us out because we were short handed. :( I wish she was here all the time.


And here is Connie. She is my buddy, and is also my back up buddy when she moves out to our office next week. I can't wait!!!! I love this girl! She is so much fun and so down to earth.


Happy Birthday Brandy! I hope it was a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment