Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Say It Isn't So......

I CANNOT belive that school is starting back up in less then 16 days! Now that my girls are older and in higher grades where projects are mandatory, I dread school time. I dread the homework and making breakfast and lunches. I like letting them sleep in while I get ready for work and being able to come straight home after work. My oldest baby is a JUNIOR!!!!! It just blows my mind and doesn't seem possible. Seems like they should still be this small...



Shelby's birthday is in less then 23 days and her party in 25 days. Trying to find the right costume(s) for her has been very frustrating. As a mom you want everything to be just right and for your child to stand out. I've found a Alice in Wonderland Reversible Costume (2-n-1) that I think would be so neat. I've included it below. I told Shelby that she could be the sweet Alice starting out at her party and then switch to the other Alice half way through. Her comment "Mom, that is so My Super Sweet Sixteen from MTV". I said "I know! Isn't it great!" ha! I'm so excited to be able to do this for her. (I just wish they weren't this short!)


I wish I could find someone that could sew really good and make this dress....

It would be soooooooooooooooooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment