Sunday, August 8, 2010

Worn Out Week-end

This past week-end we went shopping for new school clothes and school supplies (Friday night grocery shopping). This is the time of year that parent's look forward too. NOT! You start out in good spirits and then everyone starts getting tired and then the attitudes kick in. Times this by 3 teenage girls, and you get my life. :)

On Saturday morning we got up early and started at Academy Sports. We got Harley & Ashley's polos and all 3 a new pair of shoes.


We then went to JC Penneys for their jean sale and got Shelby some new tops as well since she can wear anything to school. Anyone that knows me, knows this is my absolute FAVORITE store and it was so hard for me not to look at stuff for myself. It wasn't about me..... :(


Then it was off to Rue 21. I swear the girls could spend FOREVER in there. It is a fun store, not to mention the prices are great! I got two new wallets for $10. Otherwise it was $9.99 for one. You don't have to tell me which is the better bargain.


Then we went to Gordman's. This was really more of a look around. I got a new red purse for $15. Love it!

Then it was off to Five Guys and Fries to finish up. YUMMY burger and fries!


We came home and napped and then off to church service. I always love going. We're doing Big Screen the next 3 week-ends.

Today is a lazy Sunday. Napping all day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment