Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sticky Note Tuesday: Costume Stress!



Trying to find Shelby her Alice costume for her upcoming party is just S-T-R-E-S-S-I-N-G me out!! I cannot believe it's in a week and a half!!

Well at least I have all the decorations and general ideas of stuff.....

Here's a picture of the room....


Granted it won't have all the tables and stuff in the way. It's long!! I took pictures so I can start thinking of the lay out of stuff...... I sure do enjoy planning parties even though it stresses me out. I can never do things the easy way and I have to add more and more stuff..... Luckily the hubs enjoys it too! :)

1 comment:

  1. found a dress for sale but it is a little pricey!!--Rachel

    http://cosplaysky.com/tim-burton-alice-in-wonderland-alice-red-court-um-dress-costume.html

    ReplyDelete