Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play it Harley!!!

Harley had her spring band performance. I just cannot get over how well these 5th and 6th graders can play. Unbelievable!!!


This was before the performance. Such a sweet picture of Harley.

Harley plays the clarinet this year. She's really good at it when she practices and tries. I really hope she'll stick with it.



Harley's band teacher is pregnant with a baby girl. She's due around Easter. So it's coming up fast! Usually the spring performance is in April, but due to the new baby coming around that time, it was best to do it this month. :)

This is Mrs. Danielle Hodges. She is just super with the kids!!


Another good one of Harley.

I won't bore you with all the pics I took. I'm a proud momma! Plus it's her last year at the elementary school, and her last performance there. :(

So I'll give you one more pic.



Me, her dad, nanny and poppa, and poppa Steve were all there to cheer her on! :) Great job Harley! We're very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment