Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LYLAS - Finally Close to Me

For those of you that don't know what LYLAS stands for, it means Love You Like A Sister.

My dearest, best friend Teresa of 20+ years, had her home burned October 8th, 2008. Five months later they have moved in to a rental home and guess where??? In Maumelle!!! And even better??? She's exactly 2 minutes from me. We've never lived this close together before. She's always been out in South West Little Rock and I've always been in West Little Rock.

I've taken some pictures of her new place.


The Dining Room - The lower part is a eggplant maroon and will be a dark chocolate brown.


The Living Room


Brianna's Room


Kayla's Room


Kayla's Big Big Closet!!


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom - This too will be painted. I think a really pretty warm brown color. Can't remember what she said. :)


The Kitchen


The front of the house in the dark. Will have to take another one during the daytime so you can see it better.

Yes it is very nice to have my best friend, and someone who has always been a sister to me, close by. Love you Teresa!

No comments:

Post a Comment