Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Never Say Never

Well ever since I got a van, I said I would never drive a car again. I love being able to sit up high, since I'm so short. Well Robert had to take my van in for some work and they had to give me a rental car. I got a Ford Fusion and of course it's white (can't have any other color of vehicle in my life apparently). I'm amazed at how smooth it rides and how sporty it really does look. Even Robert was impressed and very impressed with the head room because he's so tall. :)

Well my van will be ready tomorrow darn it. If I had been paying for the rental car they would've taken two weeks to get my car done.

So here are my farewell pics.


It fits so well on my side of the garage.


I love the tail lights.....


Even the front end is cute.

Tomorrow I go back to being soccer mom, instead of cool mom. :) No car payments, and free oil changes for as long as I own my van, means more to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment