Sunday, March 22, 2009

Organization

I find each year I'm married to Robert the more organized I become and the more organize I want to be.

I decided to finally organize under my bathroom sink.

Here's the before..... (I'm almost embarrassed to show this to you!)


And here's the after..... LOVE IT!!!


Really this all got started because Robert and I are wanting to get our garage more organized, so here's the start of it.

You can actually put a board on top of the racks, but that might come later. For getting the ladder and the hoses put up, is all I can ask for.

Then we got this really neat thing to hang up the weed eater. It was in the garage floor.


Our goal is to get everything that we can off the garage floor and out of our way. How about the rest of you? Have any of you gotten the organization bug yet? Spring time seems to be when I get it the most. I've noticed a lot of blogs I follow have done this recently too! So get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment