Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friends, Shopping & Ice Cream!

Well today I got to shop with my two wonderful best friends, Misty and Teresa. We went to Rhea Lana's Children Consignment in Conway. Misty and I had went to the last day of Duck Duck Goose. I was on a hunt for clothes for Harley. I found some really great deals both days and some really cute stuff. Misty has a 3 year old girl, Ms. Sarah and Sarah can only wear botique style clothes it seems. Well Misty is not stupid enough to pay the prices. Here's the funny she just bought a botique brand the other day for (Bradbury or something like that, known by the plaid print???)$35 and brand new it's $500 (FOR A KID!!!! Seriously?????) Anyway, she took pics of Sara Kat and posted them on Ebay and in 30 minutes she sold it for $200!!!!!!! What a profit!!!! Sorry I got side tracked there, just unbelievable!

So anyway, Teresa has her two girls and so it was fun to shop with her since our girls are around the same age. With Misty in the toddler area I would hold up an outfit and cover the brand name tag and she would get each one right! She knows children clothes.

Here's a pic of the 3 of us. (Me, Misty, and Teresa)


And you always have to celebrate your bargain shopping with your friends with ice cream and especially from Shakey's!!!


I wish I had taken a pic of mine. I had the Bopper! YUM!!!

It was a great time to be with my two best friends for a couple of hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment