Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Water, Bible Study, Sernading, & American Idol......

Okay everyone, I've started a new challenge this week. I bought a 2.2 liter water bottle (8 cups of water). I've done two days in a row now. I have never used the bathroom as much as I do now at work!!!! :) I hear this is suppose to help with my face (no breakouts), weight loss, and on and on...... I've been walking every night or working out on the Wii Fit. I can't have my dad showing me up with losing all his weight over the next year. Plus, I told him I was serious about training to go to Havasu Falls with him next June.

Bible Study: Okay, I have signed up at MY church for the same bible study. The one with Lee, I attended the 1st one and 5th one. I'll have to miss next week so I'm missing the bulk at her church. I figured this way I can catch up on what I've missed. Mine is on Monday nights starting next week. So I will do what I said and post my thoughts on the bible study of Esther.

Today at work, this boy showed up from Pulaski Academy to seranade a lady that works upstairs at Merrill. When he came back down Darla asked him to sing to her, which became singing to all the ladies in the office once we heard this incredible voice floating through the office. Levon, ops manager, was saying he needed to go try out for American Idol. He does!!! Speaking of American Idol, Kris Allen from my church tried out and he's in Hollywood. So if you are an American Idol fan, PLEASE vote for him!!!! I have updated my music to play this song. I absoultely love this song. It's called "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment