Monday, February 16, 2009

Scenario #1 - It's Tough Being a Woman In Another Woman's Shadow

Okay I promised you all I would start up again on the Esther bible study when I started going to it at my church. My mom is going with me and so it makes it much more enjoyable. We started tonight and seeing it for the second time just on the introductory part is so worth it!! Beth Moore just really cracks me up!

So I shared with you before the first scenario for Esther It's Tough Being a Woman in the title. The top 3 toughest things of being a woman from a survey was: 1) Yielding - Submissive Role, 2) Balance, 3) Hormones #1 Reason.

Some of you may know this, but I find it rather neat. God is not mentioned in the whole book of Esther, BUT believe me, He is working behind the scenes the whole time. Esther is a very neat story. More then I thought it would be. :)

Hope in biblical term "Anxious Expectation". I just love this!!!

Seek to know the will of God. Seek Him and He will find you!

I will share more with you.......stay tune!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment