Friday, February 13, 2009

Basketball with the Boys

Tonight I got to go and watch the Maumelle police play against some Razorback players. It was the MOST hilarious thing I have seen. I went with my Daddy Steve and Robert. All 3 of us were just cracking up the whole night. You could tell that some of these guys had NEVER played basketball. They were rolling the basketball, running with the ball. The announcers were just giving points to the Maumelle police players by the end of the game because they were feeling sorry for them. This was all in good fun, and all donations went to the Maumelle police FOP for Special Olympics. So hey a double whammy with a tax write off. :)


Here are the Maumelle Police players.


Here are the Razorback players.






Here's me and my dad.


Here's me and my hubby.


Here's a couple of pics of the boys playing basketball.




Again it was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment