Thursday, May 21, 2009

LOCKED OUT!!!!

Well today was not an exciting day for me! I was able to get off work early, and Hammy was groomed today so I had to go pick him up. I then called Robert and told him I was going to stop by my best friend Teresa's house to get her mail since her and her family are out of town. I get to Teresa's house, get out, car still on, and shut the door to keep Hammy from getting out. I got the mail was coming back to car and Hammy is scratching at the window. His paw landed on the door lock before I could open it and he locked me out.


Car was still running, cell phone was in the car and my keys, and all the doors were locked! Uurgh! So I went to one house, and I rang the door bell. I could hear kids and dogs barking but no one ever came to the door. I walked two houses down past my friends and there was a man in his garage working on fixing his glasses and watching TV. I explained to him what had happened and he handed me his cell phone. I called my darling hubby who works downtown and doesn't get off work until 5:30 and it was 4:50. He wasn't too pleased obvious, but he said he was on his way. Thanked the nice man and walked back to my car. Hammy still scratching the window, and silly me is trying to get him to maybe hit the roll down window button or hit the lock switch, nothing! So I waited..........



Luckily I had my friend's mail so I just looked at her sales ad and watch the blue birds play in the water. Finally my hubby (knight in shining armor riding a red horse) came down the road to save me!!! I now know either roll down the window or unlock all doors before leaving Hammy in the car next time.


Needless to say I can't stay mad at this cute face. Who could!

*The pics above with Hammy are AFTER we got home and I had to take pics to go with the story..... HA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment