Sunday, May 31, 2009

Geese, Geese and More Geese!!!!

One of the things Robert and I love about where we live is how close we are to the wildlife. We have a pake (pond/lake) behind our house and we usually see deer, geese and cranes, and turtles. Sometimes we'll even see deer out in the front of our house across the street. We have tons of geese though. Hammy loves to chase after them and we get a kick out of watching him. Especially when he's chasing them and they are flying over head. You can't tell him he'll never catch them. He just keeps trying. Us humans could learn a lot from him. Never give up on your dream, even if it seems over your head, just keep on trying..... :)


I think Robert and I counted over 30 geese in the above pic. I couldn't get all of them on here.


And with my really cool camera that Robert got me, it's like we're right there with them.

Then there's Hammy who loves to go out with us and tries to get them. Robert actually would like to see Hammy tear after them, but we try to be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment