Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Day for Harley

Well my Harley graduated from 6th grade today! This is our last year at the elementary. She'll be going out to the high school. :) I'm so happy, but it's bittersweet. It's been a safe place for us and Harley has had the same Educational Therapist since 2nd grade. So we're praying for great teachers and great Educational Therapists as well.


Harley got a certificate because they were celebrating the kids that have been there since K4.


This is a pic of Harley getting her diploma and book. The book was "God's Word of Life for Graduates". I thought that was really special. Sorry about the pic. I had to take it off of the screen due to so many kids standing up.


Harley & her class mates after getting their diplomas.


I had to add this pic. I think Harley looks so beautiful!

I'm so proud of you Harley! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for you! Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment