Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jewelry

I have gotten in to making jewelry. Anyone who knows me, knows I love jewelry (plus, shoes and purses :) ). Just ask my hubby!

Here is the 2nd necklace I made. It was part of a kit, but all I used it for was the beads and kind of an idea on the design.





For my sister-in-law's birthday, Lee, I made her a Southwest necklace. She loves anything indian and southwest colors so I made her a necklace with turqoise beads and silver and black. I thought it turned out really good and the cross just added a finishing touch.





Yes this has become a hobby that I love to do. Got another one in the works and will post when I finish it. I've had people commenting and now I have orders to fill. :) I'll eventually have to start selling these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment