Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

I'm such a bad blogger. I know I've said this before, but it's true here lately. We've or shall I say I, have had so much going on. I will try to post what we've been up to below this post slowly but surely.

I have to owe a HUGE thank you to my darling husband, my best friend. My job has been really stressful over the last few weeks and I have to say I work for the 3 best guys in my office. My dad ALWAYS steps up for me, and now having the other two step up and take care of the problem children, I mean men, that meant a lot to me! The two problem kids, I mean guys, lost their sales assistant and I was her back up. They never asked if I would, they just assumed I would help out. So I was working for 5 brokers! I'm very big on customer service and this was eating into how I have treated my dad's clients over the last 14 years, and what they have come to expect of me, and how the new clients of my two new guys would be serviced. I just felt stretched to the max.

My husband has stood by me and has held me as I cried, has laughed with me as I sarcastically sent an email to my 3 guys one day (had to be there), has wanted to defend me and just loved me unconditionally through all of this. Just knowing that my man will fight for me is all I need some time. Just knowing I'm worth that much to him. I can so easily see the relationship I have with my Lord, is so close to the relationship that I have with my husband. They both love me unconditionally and that my Lord died for me, to fight for me, to save me. I know Robert would fight for me and worse case he would die for me. The way I feel about it, that's the way it's suppose to be.

So thank you Robert, my wonderful husband. Thank you for being my rock when I needed you the most. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment