Friday, December 19, 2008

Smith Barney & Franklin Elementary

I have to say I work with some really great people! Third year running, Smith Barney sponsors 3 kindergarten classes at Franklin Elementary. These kids do not get a lot and it's an honor to be able to bless these kiddos when we have so much. We do a Khaki for a Khause where we get to wear khaki's once a month and donate $5. Each quarter we pick a cause to donate this money that we raise. For Franklin Elementary we raised over $350 AND that's not counting the countless gifts for the kids. We each got to adopt one or two or three kids to go shopping for. They wrote letters to Santa of what they really wanted for Christmas, plus we got their clothe sizing as well. Here are some pics below of the festivities at work. I didn't get to go due to Harley's Christmas party. :)

People in my office. I'm 4th from right in black.
Some of the gifts.

More gifts.

Nancy, Jenine, and Jeff (Santa)

Tom (branch manager) and Jeff (Santa)

He played the role well and danced well from what I hear! :)
May we all keep the spirit of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment