Friday, December 19, 2008

Harley's A Pre-Teen!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL!!

Harley's Birthday Cake - Made By: Daddy


Okay I was trying a new thing on my new camera, but it didn't quite work. But at least you can tell Harley was blowing out her candles.
I put these cute lighted up snowmen out just for her birthday!
Front of our house.
Harley got money. One of favorite things! Duh!
Harley got lip gloss! Her other favorite thing! Harley got a Nintendo DS game "My Secret World". Really neat!

Perhaps one of Harley's special gift of the night was all the makeup I got her! I have a rule in my house and that's no makeup until your 12th birthday. Shelby is my tomboy doesn't have to be like everyone, and Harley is the girley girl! She was sooooooooooooooo excited to finally get her hands on makeup that she can wear daily now. Now I just got to teach her out to appropriately apply it. :)

Happy Birthday my little girl! Know that only God could love you more then I. I am so honored to be your mother and that God chose me to be yours. You are very special and never forget that!

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment