Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Toy & Cookies & Such......

I got an early Christmas present! A new camera!

My other camera would not give me a good enough zoom, if you recall the pics from Harley's band performance. So here are some new pics below with it. I even re-took some of our Christmas decorations so you could see better details.

Above our front door.

Our Christmas tree

We added ribbon to the tree this past week.

Our front room lights decorated.

Our light above our dining table that Robert did soooo well on!

Our gift boxes above our cabinets.

Now you can see it closer.

Robert's snow village.

Our fireplace mantel.

Harley stayed with Aunt Lee this week-end and they decorated sugar cookies! Here's the finish work!

My first picture with the camera had to be Hammy! :)


My 2nd picture of my precious baby boy!
We had homemade chilli tonight for dinner that I made. Hammy got to have some too as you can see on his face!


No comments:

Post a Comment