Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shelby's New Look

I took Shelby to get her hair color with some streaks of dark brown and blonde. I was happy that she stayed with this hair color (she originally wanted black streaks). Trying to get her a new look before her braces come off December 31st FINALLY!!! Poor thing, they were suppose to come off on the 16th and we had the ice stuff and her appointment got cancelled. So I thought we would go ahead and get her hair done and then her braces will be off before we know it! She was also not feeling well so the pics are not too cheery I guess. :) My mom also got her's done but she threatened to kill me if I posted those pics. :)

Before Picture.

The beginning.

I wonder if she's questioning what has she gotten herself into?

Getting all pretty is a lot of work right Shelby? No wonder she's not a girly girl! :)

After Picture.

The picture does not do her hair justice! It's really cute!!!
So which one do you like more? See the difference below!

Before?

After?

No comments:

Post a Comment