Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shelby Is Turning 15!

My baby will be turning 15 tomorrow. Seems like she should only be 5.....

Today we had a family birthday party. Next week-end she is having friends come over and go bowling, and that will be her other birthday party.

We made her birthday cake. Floyd tradition..... I think it turned out great!


Birthday girl and her daddy...... I think he's having a hard time seeing his baby girl grow up too. :)


Blow out the candles!! 1 - 2 - 3!!!!


Shelby blowing out the candles...


Here are a couple of pics of Shelby opening her cards. We realize that as they get older, they no longer get presents, they get money!!!




Robert and I got Shelby the most hilarious card. Shelby loves Happy Bunny and we found a card with it and it also involved farting.....


Can you see how excited she is????


My mom got her the coolest tights..... They're a turquoise, with black stripes, almost like tiger or zebra stripes...


Family was here and so was Shelby's boyfriend. Which is becoming something we're having to get use to. Her liking boys now..... Where's my little girl????

Brendan (my nephew), Darrell, and Shelby

This is my Daddy (Jim).


This is my brother Stevie, my nephew Jonah, Susan (sister-in-law), and my daddy (Steve).


Somehow my mom escaped my camera picture taking.

This is Harley, Ashley, and Lee (sister-in-law)..


Happy Birthday Shelby girl! I love you more then you could ever imagine!! I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter.... Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment