Sunday, August 23, 2009

P90X Begins

Well after walking for 6 months (still going), and after working out with the Wii Active and Cardio Gold Gym, I have decided to start a new workout. This is called P90X. Some of you might have heard of it and some of you might not. My understanding it's called Muscle Confusion and you do something different each day for 90 days. This keeps from plateauing and keeps you interested.

So starting out they want you to take before shots. Then in 30 days, I'll take another set of photos, then 60 days, then the 90 days. You should be able to tell amazing results by then. I have researched this and looked at YouTube videos and I'm convinced this might really work!

I'm so embarrassed to show these pictures to everyone, BUT I need help in keeping me accountable. So please send me your comments and encouragement.....

These are the front pictures....




The side profile... (I had to keep reminding myself not to suck it in!!)


The back poses....




So now that I'm extremely embarrassed for showing these, I still hope you will support and encourage me on this new adventure. Hopefully I'll tough this out and you'll start seeing less and less of me......

No comments:

Post a Comment