Friday, July 24, 2009

Celebration!!

I received a phone call at 8:00 this morning from PCSSD. It was Michelle telling me that Shelby got into Parkview!!! We are so excited to see where this new adventure will lead her. Harley will be going to ABHS and it's still the same school, BUT different location and it's the High School. Ashley will be goint to Maumelle Middle School and it will be new for her too. So many changes this school year!! But again we're excited to see what God has in store for our girls.

We took the girls to a new restaurant call Haystack Cafe. OMG, it's a hole in the wall type restaurant and the food was fabulous! I took pics. One of Robert's co-workers plays at different places with his guitars and so we got to hear him for the first time and see him play.


This is Jag. He's the one that works with Robert.


Shelby looked so adorable!!! She's growing up so fast!


Ashley and her beautiful smile!


Harley and her beautiful eyes, and face! She's growing up too fast too!


This was Robert's dinner. Chicken Fried Steak. Big portion too! YUM!!


This was my dinner! Mediterranean Shrimp. It was AWESOME!!! Very well done!

Perhaps my favorite picture for the night was the one below. It was so good I had to put it above as the main page picture. This is the hubs and I and I am so in love with him, even almost 8 years later.


Yes it was a good night of celebrating. I pray that the Lord will keep my girls safe as they embark on another new adventure, and another milestone for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment