Sunday, April 19, 2009

Michael W Smith & Steven Curtis Chapman


Robert surprised me and took me to the Michael W Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman concert. It was absolutely AWESOME!!!! Robert got some great close up pics of them and the stage. We were 10 rows back. I'm telling you I love this camera!!!

Here's a few pics of Michael W Smith.





Here's a couple of Steven Curtis Chapman:



Here's some stage shots:



It was so awesome! Steven Curtis Chapman has aged since his daughter's death, but his faith is so strong. It was obvious as he stood there and told the story again (no telling how many times that made it), and you can still hear and feel the strength of faith of him and his whole family. I enjoyed it very much and of course being with my wonderful hubby made it even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment