Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No I did not get any family pics. I was not feeling well at all due to a nasty cold! But I wanted to wish Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am soooooooooo thankful for my family who has been with me through everything! Especially my mom and dad, and my other dad! :) I'm thankful for Danny & Lee and the relationship I had with Ma & Pa. I love knowing that I have a brother-in-law and sister-in-law that I get along with so well who has accepted me and my girls with open arms. Our first Thanksgiving was over 8 years ago. Joni (Ma) told me I was coming to Thanksgiving even if she had to come and drag me. I was feeling low because it was my first Thanksgiving alone without my girls. I was introduced to a lot of new food! :)

I'm thankful for my beautiful 3 girls who gives me a new adventure daily. Through up's and down's it's all worth it. You girls make my life worth living for because I'm excited who you are and I'm excited to see what God has in store for you three!

I'm thankful for my awesome, best friend, hubby Robert! You are my rock! You totally complete me! I am so thankful that God put you in my life. You saved me when I was at my worst. Loves you babe and I can't wait to see what's in store for us over the next several years.

I thank God for everything He has done for me and my life! I owe it all to Him!

Love to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment