Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Real Life with Shelby

Shelby belongs to Real Life with New Life Church. They had a costume party the week of Halloween. I got just a few shots. Shelby think Real Life ROCKS!! She would go every night if she could and I think that's awesome!!!

Kat & Shelby - Kat is Shelby's FAVORITE youth pastor's wife. She is originally from Germany. Her accent is neat! Her real name is Katherina, and so we call her Kat for short. I guess that's why she dressed up like a Kat.
They let the kids throw toliet paper and Chris, the youth pastor said he always wanted to go crazy in church one time and guess what they did!!! They also had a pumpkin smashing contest to find money and also costume contest.


Shelby & Dalton. Dalton is a college kid involved in Real Life. He is an awesome guy and is the type of guy I hope Shelby will marry one day.
I couldn't get over all the different ideas of costumes that came through the door and I should have taken more pics, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment