Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shelby's 14th Birthday!!

~~Shelby turns 14~~

We had a small family party for Shelby's 14th birthday party. She got A LOT of cash due to her saving up for her Ipod Touch, which she got with her OWN money. Anyone that knows how much that is can appreciate a child that sets a goal and her mind to save up that kind of cash for one expensive item.
Cake all lit up! Robert bakes the cakes for the girls and I frost and decorate. It's a way to save money! I mean why spend so much money on something that's going to be eaten?
Shelby making her 14th wish! :''''-) My baby is still my baby!
Way to go dad!!! Shelby got a new hoodie for school with Arkansas Baptist's name and mascot on it.
She was soooooooooo excited to get Guitar Hero for her XBox. It's just now when she says mom I got a 98% or even 100% I'm expecting it to be a school grade, but it's on guitar hero!!! HA HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment